For more than 25 years, Renee Fellman has helped companies in a wide variety of industries by producing dramatic financial and operational results. She is known as an operationally gifted leader and a very "quick study." Fellman has led strategic planning, installed management accountability systems, conducted operational audits and rescued multiple companies from the brink of disaster.
The information included on this website provides a glimpse of her capabilities and accomplishments.
- Interim CEO for 19 companies; outside consultant to 15
- Turnaround of the Year Award, Turnaround Management Association, 1997
- Exceptionally strong operationally
- Not geographically constrained
Types of companies
- Publicly held, privately held, family-owned and employee-owned
- From start-ups to long-established businesses
- From one location to multi-state, multi-national
- Union and non-union
- Corporate: American Machine and Gear, Inc., 7/99-1/03
- Governmental: Beaverton City Council, Beaverton, OR, 1/75-12/77
- Non-profit: Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum; Association of Certified Turnaround Professionals; Northwest Chapter, Turnaround Management Association; Downtown
Portland Neighborhood Association
Sample speaking engagements
- 2012: Turnaround Management Association Northwest Cross-border
conference, Vancouver, BC, panel moderator, "Yes, No, or Maybe?
Ethical Issues In Turnaround Engagements"
- 2011: International Turnaround Management Association annual conference, Advanced Education Panel, San Diego, CA, "Ethical Issues In Turnaround
- 2010: National Association of Credit Managers, Waterworks Section, Boston, MA, "Can This Customer Be Saved?"
- 2003: International conference, Family Firm Institute, Toronto, ON, with Ron Torland, Chairman of the Board, PML, Inc., "How One Family Saved Its Business By Hiring a Turnaround Expert"
- BA, Northwestern University, History
- MBA, Portland State University (Graduate Honor Scholar Award)